Landlords and investors
As a landlord, you expect that the money you had invested will yield high returns. With the implementation of the SAP Business One Property Management, investors, developers, capital funds gain a tool to help oversee the assets gained and held, as well as allow obtaining up-to-date information concerning the operational real estate activities. From this perspective, the following aspects become important:
- Control of the real estate portfolio,
- Rent-roll forecasts,
- Support in the implementation of ongoing projects/investments,
- Budget control of investments (CAPEX),
- Finance and financial controlling,
- Support the model of many special purpose vehicles (SPV),
- Multilingual and adaptable to local circumstances in over 42 countries.
Do You have questions?
Sign up for a free presentation for a property management system and find out how low it will cost you! Discover a solution used by professionals and market leaders